things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
I almost wanna tell racist white people don’t use a fire extinguisher since you hate black people oh or that hair brush or any of this other stuff
Worth a reblog!!!
What they “neglect” to teach
"I like to flip through old books to see if I can find any handwritten notes. Once I found one with a love note from 1917."
You all realize this is us in about 20 years.
Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela.
18 July 1918 − 5 December 2013